|Category|| Call Centre / CustomerService |
Advanced Dermatology is looking for a motivated, energetic individual who excels in customer service. Candidate will be responsible for managing multiple phone lines with a high volume of calls, scheduling appointments per practice protocol, and triaging messages.
(This list may not include all of the duties assigned)
- Schedules and maintains appointments through computerized scheduling program.
- Adheres to established Rules of Scheduling as determined by the Practice.
- Answers telephone, screens calls, take messages, and provides information along with greeting patients in a prompt, courteous and helpful manner.
- Computer data entry of patient health information and/or typing of correspondence and documents.
- Handles patient, provider, and staff requests within the appropriate scope of practice.
- Display a consistently positive, cooperative, self-motivated, courteous and professional attitude.
- Registers and verifies insurance coverage during scheduling process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Person is required to sit at a desk for 90% of job duties.
Join the Advanced Dermatology team and help make a difference!