|Date Posted||May 6, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
XDR Radiology is a leading provider of digital radiography software and hardware for dental professionals nationwide, focusing on delivering easy to understand solutions. Our customers love us, thanks to hard work, dedication to scientific smarts, and most importantly, our respectful approach. We treat each other like human beings because we know that working with great people is as important as working with a great product.
The Customer Service Lead provides effective customer service by establishing respectful working relationships with internal and external customers through communication via email, telephone, and video chat. The Customer Service Lead processes orders for Company products and services, documents customer interactions for future analysis, and serves as the gateway and guide to the Company's customer support resources. Additionally, the Customer Service Lead assists the Customer Service Manager with everyday tasks, such as scheduling, and helping to set the performance standards for the department.
Customer Support Advocate Duties include
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and web requests with accuracy and friendliness
- Manage and delegate all tasks (email, fax, and complaint follow-ups) promptly and efficiently
- Proactively identify customer needs
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Help the Customer Service Manager to set individual and customer support team metrics for call handling and task management
- Provide backup to Customer Service Reps in handling escalated customer concerns
- Learn all primary functions of Customer Service Reps
- Manage e-commerce transactions and subscriptions
- Utilize available reports and resources to lead Customer Service team
- Ability to deliver world-class customer service
- Seeks improvement in existing practices and procedures
- Shows empathy and remains professional at all times
- Excellent communication and active listening skills
- Ability to "talk and doc" (document the call while having a conversation)
- Proficient in multi-tasking while retaining accuracy
- Solid time management skills
- Minimum 3 years in a non-retail / B2B customer service role with multi-tasking responsibilities
- Hybrid work-from-home and on-site presence at Los Angeles main office (with the goal of returning to 100% on-site presence in the future)
- Competence with MS Office Suite
- Demonstrated employment stability
- Minimum 2 years of experience leading or managing customer-facing teams
- Minimum 2 years of experience using CRM systems and practices
- Minimum 2 years of experience with queue-based phone systems
- Full-time staff position
- $24-26/hr DOE
- PTO plus paid holidays
- Health insurance with HRA employer contributions
- 401(k) with profit sharing contributions
- Subsidized payday lunches
- Company-provided parking
If you respond to this posting, please include a cover letter, a resume, salary expectations, and a short description of the trickiest customer service issue you handled and what you did about it. If you'd like, you can incorporate your answer in your cover letter.
XDR Radiology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
XDR Radiology will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.