|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
- The Customer Support Engineer is providing dedicated technical support to our customer for Software and Hardware testing activities on our Broadband CPE products. The CSE is helping in the communication of technical information (Release notes, Test results, troubleshooting details, Logs, …) with the customer engineering teams. The CSE assists our engineering team to ensure clarity of requirements, grooming of trouble-tickets, testing in the customer labs. The CSE works with the Product Manager and the Sales team to track project timelines, on-time deliveries, quality of deliverables, and customer satisfaction.
- Support the delivery of maintenance releases or new feature releases for WiFi5 & WiFi6 CPEs (Sprint-based deliveries and hotfixes)
- Proper tracking of JIRA tickets on daily basis with our customer and our engineering teams
- Production of test results, troubleshooting logs, ticket reproduction information, and new requirements detailed descriptions
- Production of internal and external reporting on support activities
- 2+ year experience in an engineering role with a specific focus around Software/Hardware development or testing
- Previous experience in the Telecom/Broadband industry is an asset.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role is a must
- Excellent organizational skills with strong autonomy
- Ability to work on innovative technology projects in interaction with multiple teams in several time zones (US, Europe, Asia)
- Professional verbal & written communication in English
- Familiarity with WiFi, Internet access technologies, Software development, Hardware development
- Strong analytical skills and eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Technologies: Networking, IPv4/v6, Ethernet, Routing, WiFi technologies, home networking, Linux
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- provided by Dice