|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
ABOUT CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL PET FOOD
WHERE HEALTHY BEGINS
Pets are a source of energy and joy, making home a healthier, happier place to be. We celebrate everything pets add to our lives by making food that enriches theirs. We're dedicated to our mission of helping every pet eat well.
We offer complete, balanced nutrition for every stage of pet life. We keep it simple: delicious, healthy food from high quality ingredients made to be affordable, so premium nutrition can have a place in every home where a pet is loved.
This position is responsible for all inbound and out bound purchase orders for pricing accuracy, shipment details, documentations, BOL's and ensuring timely and accurate transactions. Will be responsible for all customer communications on forecasting, PO generation and shipment details. Will also manage all export documentation and ensuring all export certifications are generated for on time shipments. Generate and ensure the accuracy of all item reporting details such as ID's, UPC's, Pallet Configuration and other item specific details used for sales and invoicing transactions.
- Confirming and validating customer orders to assure they meet agreed pricing and order quantities.
- Notifying customers when their order will arrive and any order adjustments.
- Submitting and coordinating orders to logistics partners to assure orders meet on time delivery and service level goals.
- Creating additional labels and EDI documents as needed on a customer-by-customer basis.
- Acquiring all export documents needed for international shipments.
- Creating and submitting purchase orders for inbound product loads.
- Responsible for managing item data (Item ID, UPC, Pallet Configuration etc.)
- Coordinate with sales team and customers to make sure all item data is accurate including new product setup with all key accounts.
- Reconcile any customer claims against damages, shorts, and overages on inbound and outbound orders.
- Other reporting and verification process on customer invoicing and BOL details as assigned.
- Customer Service or related experience preferred
- Understanding of distribution and logistics systems
- Experience with invoicing, BOL and shipment manifesting processes.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office: Excel and Word
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be an excellent communicator