|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Job Title Customer Service & Sales Support Specialist
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact , option 5, for assistance.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Customer Service Support: Interacts with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. Must be able to come to Framingham, MA location 2-3 times a week.
You are responsible for (but not limited to)
- Define simple customer service processes.
- Bring support to level below on existing procedures, methods and techniques.
- Be considered as first level of expertise
- Could lead informally teams
- Maintaining and updating referral databases. Data entry of new referral and sources, corresponding programs and revisions/changes to referral sources
- Management of program based collateral and sales tools
- List management for B2B and referral sources, as well as ad hoc data entry processes
- Data list creation/pulls for email and mail marketing campaigns and referral outreach
- Creating and managing promotion/cell codes, campaigns and telephone numbers and ensuring numbers/data are recycled and disassociated from previous campaigns
- Managing key stakeholder (sales, marketing) awareness when offer codes have expired ensuring customers get the correct and tracking is in place.
- Ensuring campaigns are set up in business systems correctly to enable reporting and direct sales Intel on live calls (screen pop ups, offer, program etc.)
- Fulfillment of literature (welcome kits, collateral) as requested by the referral team (with corresponding updates in BART and other systems)
- Create a repository of documented processes and become the subject matter expert in order to facilitate training
- Understand and build audience segment list requests based on supplied requirements
- Conduct regular training on how to use various business tools (portals, CPC, web shops to support the business)
- Daily monitoring of specific functional mailboxes (program, other) to triage questions across the organization
You are part of: PERS & Sr. Living Business
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of service or sales operations experience.
- Experience working in marketing operations software such as Microsoft Access, Vision, Business Objects, PeopleSoft, Onyx and are familiar with how they work.
- Strong analytical and data evaluation skills
- Able to extract and interpret campaign performance data to offer creative solutions to optimize business outcomes
- Experience working with financial offers and promotion codes
- Must be team-oriented, possess a positive attitude and work well with others; able to effectively collaborate in a global, cross functional team environment
In return, we offer you
The ability to collaborate with, learn and grow from colleagues in a highly complex, global organization where you can use your strengths to help drive strategic business initiatives for Philips. Additionally, we provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities.
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It's a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum . Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it's like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog . Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process , or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions .
It is the policy of Philips to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status or a person's relationship or association with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family members, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
As an equal opportunity employer, Philips is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact , option 5, for assistance.
Equal Employment and Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran
If you forgot your password, you can click the Forgot Password button on the Sign In screen to reset it.