|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Customer Service Sales professionals, if youre ready to build a successful and rewarding career with an industry-leading company, we may have just the perfect fit for you! Founded in 1957 and headquartered in Mahwah, NJ we are one of the nation's largest privately owned dedicated domestic call center companies with 20 call centers located throughout the United States.
We are currently seeking goal-oriented and driven Inside Sales Representatives to join our team. In this role, you will turn leads into sales over the phone for our well known clients. Youll work in an environment that is rewarding and fun.
If you have a passion for sales and are looking for an exciting opportunity where you can grow your career, and if you meet our qualifications, we definitely want to talk with you. Contact us today!
As aCustomer Service Sales representative, you will ensure a memorable customer service experience by using questioning and listening skills to determine the customers needs and help them select the appropriate products and services..
Specific duties for thissales representative role include:
- Answering customer requests or inquiries
- Building a positive rapport with a variety of personality types
- Upselling products and/or services to the customer
- Continually maintaining a working knowledge of our clients products, services and promotions
- Documenting all customer information, communications and sales in CRM system
- Understand the impact of maintaining a professional attitude and create a positive customer experience regardless of the outcome
- Meet weekly and monthly goals
Heres just some of what we have to offer:
- Competitive compensation - base salary + incentives
- Set schedule
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Healthcare coverage and 401K
- Paid on-the-job training
- Supportive and motivating staff to help you succeed
- Opportunities for advancement
- Professional and upbeat office setting
We are looking for Sales Representatives with a genuine hunger to succeed, strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Dont worry if you dont have the experience, we will teach entry level candidates the skills needed for success.
Additional requirements for this role include:
- Able to work 9pm to 7am
- Goal oriented with a healthy competitive spirit
- Strong attention to detail, dependability, and follow through
- Working knowledge of Windows-based software
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in a growing organization
- Self-motivated, positive attitude, and a love for hard work
- Previous sales experience, a plus
- Background and/or drug test may be required
At DialAmerica, YOU are theDifference!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, age, national origin, disability, which can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, veteran status, or any other legally, protected classification.