|Category|| Call Centre / CustomerService |
Customer Service Representative
Calling all candidates with a background in or a passion for Customer Service. Are you great when working face to face with people? Do you have an attractive personality?
Max Out is looking for individuals who believe they are extraordinary at ordinary things to join our Customer Service Team in the coming weeks.
Full Time Immediate Start Paid Training Great Working Environment + Great Pay
Pay: Take home pay is between $700 - $1000 per week
Who are we Looking For?
People that can make an impact with an incredibly positive attitude. Someone who outworks the competition and has an unbelievable work ethic. A curious and dedicated mindset to learn and quickly apply new skills. Finally, an awesome people person! We put the focus on making a positive difference to our people.
Do something unexpected for your career today and Win!
Customer Service Representative Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to work flexible hours and days, including some weekends
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently with little supervision, consistently reporting back to the program about campaign effectiveness
- Excellent time-management, organisation, planning, and implementation skills
- Highly motivated to achieve, with the ability to solve problems and overcome CSR obstacles
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Sales and marketing experience a plus
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities and Duties:
"Do something unexpected" We believe that bringing a brand to the public in a face to face manner is much... more impactful, personable and profitable long term, than just sitting behind a screen blasting mass emails. As a Customer Service Representative with Max Out your main duties will therefore include:
- Being a CSR in our new booming industry and working directly with customers
- Researching our clients both face-to-face and online
- Learning how to deliver great customer service to both new and existing clients.
- Ensuring all customers have a great experience and walk away with the best deal possible.
- Attend daily training sessions with managers and account executives.
- Help with the overall design our client's campaigns
- Provide experiential services. i.e pop-ups, live activations, and events
- Raise awareness, create user friendly-basis, and doing live activations for our clients
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- Need to be able to commute to our office in Addison, TX
- Must be 18 or older due to the customer contracts
- US work authorization is also required; we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
If you love what you've read so far, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Just hit the APPLY button!
For Consideration: CLICK APPLY and send your resume through to us.
What you need to do: Send us your current contact information. Both a cell phone number and email address would be great.
How long will it take? We will be looking to make a decision on your application within 1 week of submission. Due to the current situation please allow 2 weeks for a final decision to be made.
What we will do: Successful candidates will receive an email from us, which will include an interview invite. Please keep an eye on your email account and also your spam/junk folder to ensure you don't miss your offer.
Note: Due to the current situation all interviews are carried out via zoom call.