|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Clean Earth is one of the largest specialty waste companies in the United States providing remediation, disposal, recycling, and beneficial reuse solutions for contaminated soil, dredged material, and hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our vast portfolio of technologies and services touches nearly every industry that generates waste including energy, infrastructure, commercial, industrial, retail, and healthcare markets.
It is our unique capability of providing a one-source, full-service solution to handle multiple waste streams from a single customer that separates us from the competition. Our processes are detailed, our due diligence is tireless, and our results provide unmatched recycling solutions for our customers with the utmost in customer service.
We're proud to be part of Harsco Corporation, named to Newsweek's America's Most Responsible Companies 2021.
Put your great attention to detail to work as Customer Service Representative with a growing leader in environmental and regulated waste management solutions!
Working as part of a dedicated team of customer experience, sales, and compliance professionals, you'll take ownership of supporting healthcare and Industrial customers by working internally to coordinate their waste disposal needs in accordance with their service agreements. You'll serve as part of the customer experience team providing support to Clients, internal Operations, Finance, Logistics and field staff to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Create and maintain client account records. Regularly check for completeness and accuracy in all database systems
- Prepare and review orders for accuracy per client contract
- Coordinate the scheduling of all aspects of Client account execution
- Provide order management including order preparation, monitoring, scheduling and reviewing. Ensure that all required documents are properly maintained and available
- Assist Finance with collections when required
- Ensure accurate pricing and review orders for invoicing
- Prepare client profiles by gathering information and assign codes using basic knowledge of MSDS and hazardous waste coding and disposal requirements. Utilize SME to identify appropriate hazardous disposal requirements when needed.
- Monitor and provide internal reports regarding client progress to all appropriate team members on an as needed basis.
- Partner with internal BA teams to prepare customer facing reporting and presentations
- Provide clients with shipping and tracking reports, detail manifest and on-time delivery and pick-up reporting
- Gather data and information to prepare client presentations and other reports
Basic Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in customer service field.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or biology or any science
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Ariba or Coupa systems
- Proficiency in MS Excel, also Microsoft Office software (Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Any related work experience with waste characterization/waste handling, demonstrating familiarity with EPA/RCRA and DOT regulations
- Experience administering service contracts
- Experience with web-based programs and proprietary online applications
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in details
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to lead account-specific projects
- Ability to manage several tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines
Physical and Mental Demands
- Must be able to regularly access and use general office equipment including phones, computers, copiers, etc.
- Must be able to work in a busy, often distracting work environment that is generally climate controlled.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds unassisted on an occasional basis.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Must be able to stand or walk for long periods of time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We offer competitive benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well as a 401k with company matching.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco Clean Earth's website because a disability prevents you from using the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate application procedure: Contact Yolanda Spruill, HR Generalist - and Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method of applying and will consider your application together with all other applications received for the job. Please call only for disability application.