|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
As a recipient of the Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems 5 Star Supplier Excellence Award and a winner of Lockheed Martin's top performing supplier, kSARIA Corporation is an industry leading manufacturer and installer of fiber optic, electrical & RF interconnect solutions for the defense and aerospace industry. We offer unmatched advantages for all aspects of Mil/Aero connectivity solutions from cable assembly design, fabrication, installation and logistics management. Its proprietary processes and technology have enabled the company to achieve exceptional growth by providing the highest quality products and delivering exceptional value to its customers.
The Customer Service Representative is the primary interface between kSARIA's customers and the internal organization after a contract has been initiated. The Customer Service Representative will effectively communicate the status of the contract to the customer through its entire period of performance. This role will be responsible for gathering data from internal functional areas and presenting it to customers in the form of general updates, contract modifications, and customer data requests. Strict attention to detail is needed to close out actions and ensure customer satisfaction. This is not a remote work position and kSARIA will soon be moving to Hudson, NH.
• Field incoming customer requests for order and contract status and provide responses via written correspondence and telephone contact.
• Enter customer orders and confirm order receipt and delivery dates with customers
• Manage various customer portals and monitor the portals for incoming orders
• Monitor and complete all representations and certifications (reps & certs) required by our customers
• Work with all internal functional managers to develop a cohesive response to customer requests for order status, order changes, and schedule expedites.
• Effectively manage the contract review and sign-off process
• Other duties as they arise to support the outside sales group
• Ability to work independently and have highly professional verbal, writing and interpersonal skills
• Effective collaboration skills
• Extremely tenacious and relentless to closeout customer required actions as timely as possible
• Comfortable with exposure to highly confidential information
• Willing, enthusiastic, and proactive in taking on tasks of any nature to balance the workload of others throughout the organization
• Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Office skills
• Willingness to learn other software tools to continue to progress professionally
• Must have previous experience in a Customer Success role
• Highly professional and mature attitude
• Extremely organized with high attention to detail
• Experience with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Experience and familiarity in US government contracting FAR requirements and business terms and conditions preferred.
• US citizenship or permanent resident status is required.
• 4 yr college degree or equivalent experience preferred.
We are currently located in Methuen MA but will be moving our facility to Hudson NH in the next few months.
kSARIA offers its employees a comprehensive benefits package including the following:
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Group Term Life and Long-term Disability
• Personal Time off
• 401 K retirement plan
kSARIA is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabilities/Veterans