|Category|| Call Centre / CustomerService |
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for interacting with all customers, maintaining a friendly, positive, authentic, empathetic, and professional approach, to deliver a consistent 5-star Customer Service experience. The CSR reports to the Store Manager, in partnership with the Operations Supervisor/Manager. The CSR supports the welcome desk, cash wrap, systems/processes, inventory management, and daily routines to ensure the store is foundationally excellent and that the customer has an exceptional shopping experience.
Essential Job Functions:
- Welcome all customers with genuine, and friendly enthusiasm over the phone, virtual chats and in person. Communicate clearly and concisely adapting style to suit customers by problem solving, excellent phone skills and resolving conflict.
- Use all systems to manage the customer flow to deliver 5-star customer experience (myAppointments/myCustomers).
- Meet all service vows including; Prepare, Welcome, Meet Needs & Be There, for all customers, including all operational checklist tasks and meeting customers emotional and practical needs. (Confirming and preparing for all appointments, walk-in, special order pick-ups).
- Responsible for providing an exceptional service experience to multiple customers at one time and contribute to the store achievement of 5-Star Customer Service. Proactively address customer concerns with confidence. Know when to escalate and partner with leadership team.
- Communicate how alterations can play an important role in perfecting the dress for event in partnership with Alterations. Promote all alterations services and personalization options.
- Maintain store-standards (clean, organized, promotional readiness, store recovery) to support a flawless shopping experience.
- Maintain high dress code standards per the Dress Code.
Analyzing & Decision Making:
- Respond promptly to all customer questions providing product and service information. Build long-term relationships to meet or exceed customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Support inventory management by processing orders, receiving, and ensuring first quality standards for all merchandise.
- Work to achieve all daily, weekly, and monthly routines and tasks while planning time effectively (prioritizing).
- Support all cash wrap behaviors and processes transactions with accuracy to make every customer feel celebrated. (Ask about shopping experience, sell additional add-ons and promote services, confirm contact information, review receipt/policies, and schedule all future appointments).
- Execute new processes, behaviors and programs as assigned.
- Support sale promotions and visual updates.
- Support 7% daily sales goal by offering additional product.
- Adapt style to support and influence team members.
- Accurately clock in and out for all scheduled shifts, breaks and meals.
- Follows all loss prevention, security processes and policies.
Developing Self & Others:
- Focus on own development and learning, complete all training as assigned for on-going development.
- Celebrate successes of team members.
- Open to coaching and feedback to improve behaviors and/or processes. Capitalize on feedback from coaching conversations with managers.
- Handle incoming customer service calls
- Dispatch incoming customer phone calls
- Accept customer calls and return customer
- Maintain customer service related information for customer accounts
- Ensure quality customer service and customer satisfaction
- Maintain customer service voicemail and return customer calls
- Provide customers with superior customer service
- Provide customer service for internal customers
- Capturing customer information and answering customer inquiries
- Resolve inbound customer calls regarding account
- Take customer orders and provide high-quality customer service
- Make out going customer service calls
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service
- Resolve any customer service issues
- Answering inbound calls and providing excellent customer service
- Provide customer support and handling customer inquiries
- Combining excellent customer service skills
- Assure quality customer service to all customers
- Provide exceptional customer service to all customers
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions