|Category|| Call Centre / CustomerService |
Imagine working for a Company that customers love doing business with! Advance your career with Heilind, whom customers voted The Best Electronic Distributor for the 7 th straight year! Customers prefer Heilind more than 3 to 1 over the nearest competitor! (Source; Bishop & Associates, the leading market research firm for the interconnect industry, annual customer survey)
The major objective for this position is to provide essential elements of support for the Inside Sales Staff and Branch Management Team, while learning the key areas of our business in hopes of positioning yourself for future growth within the organization. This is the first step to an amazing career in sales with our organization. The Customer Service position is responsible for order entry and maintenance, reporting, backlog review, spreadsheet administration, and providing overall support of important branch administrative needs. The position also provides back up support for the sales team on customer needs and helps to grow sales with certain accounts.
A strong predictor of success for a Customer Service Rep is the ability to manage multiple daily tactical priorities at a quick pace. You are a focal point for great customer service for our branches as you collaborate with the inside team to build solid relationships with our people, customers and suppliers. Your ability to fully engage with the entire branch team and deliver a high level of service to both internal and external customers will ensure the branch's customers are continually delighted with the Heilind experience.
- Before you start the journey, it's important that you have the roadmap. Within the first 30 days, take the initiative to meet with your Branch Management team to understand the Company vision and key Company objectives for the branch. Collaborate & document the role you will play in the success toward meeting or exceeding these objectives.
- Within the first 30 days, you will need to demonstrate your ability to prepare and maintain various spreadsheets needed within the branch, providing evidence of a good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Within the first 90 days, you will need to learn the Heilind CRM system and resources - working knowledge of order entry and workflows and utilizing the resources available to manage the business and issues that arise. All assigned system training modules should be complete at this time.
- Within the first 90 days, you will need to decipher our customers' backlog in conjunction with applicable product availability, communicating with both Sales and Customers to ensure 95%+ on time delivery for the branch.
- Within the first 6 months, you will need to provide one process improvement idea related to your position.
- Develop solid working relationships with all internal key support personnel. Maintain top levels of professionalism and diplomacy when dealing with our internal support teams.
A Customer Service Representative requires an associate's degree or 1-2 years of progressively responsible experience in an office or related customer service environment, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Excellent communication skills are essential along with advanced knowledge of Excel, Outlook and Word.
Compliance Statement This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To perform the position, you must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Benefits
Heilind offers a comprehensive benefits package to all full time, regular employees located in the United States which include:
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- Vacation, sick time and holidays
- Accident, life, disability and critical illness insurance
- 401k retirement program with match
- Wellness programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Pet insurance
- Employee discount program
- And the day off for your birthday!