|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
One of the largest healthcare client in the US is looking for a motivated Customer Service Representative in Irving, TX! This would be a great way to attain industry experience with a top company and gain meaningful employment!
- Answer inbound phone calls while displaying a willingness to assist, displaying compassion and empathy. Make outbound calls as necessary.
- Schedule, coordinate and assist with patient appointments. Relay necessary messages to staff through direct call or by appropriate communication process.
- Coordinate care for all services ordered by healthcare provider in order to meet the treatment needs of the member.
- Verify necessary information and recording the patients chart.
- Maintain and update current information on physicians schedules ensuring that patients are scheduled properly.
- Accurately answer questions or guide in right direction regarding patient appointments, prescriptions, testing, etc.
- Create, maintain, and update patient records and associated schedules.
** For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Ubaldo at **
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or .