|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
We are currently seeking customer service/call center representatives to work for our client in support of a federal agency. This is an immediate need with work starting in mid-February! This position is 100% TELEWORK! You will be provided a laptop and headset in order to perform your duties - a reliable internet connection and place to work are necessary. The mission of this government program will be one to be proud of and feel like you are really helping people during these difficult times brought on by the pandemic. Shifts will be 8A-4:30P (Central time) or 11:30A-8PM Mon - Fri.
Responsible for routine/basic inbound call, outbound call, email, and web chat services, as well as back-office services. Completes daily routine tasks and responsibilities to support the Customer Service department or programs.
- Supports customer to submit and process transactions
- Assists customer with identifying and resolving processing issues and website access inquires
- Supports inbound calling, outbound calling, email, web chat and outreach to customers
- Logs cases, or updates an existing case as applicable, to record each phone, email, or web chat communication with a customer. All cases shall be logged in a web-based agent desktop application
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics
High School Diploma or GED
0-2 years of customer service or public relations experience.
Candidates must be s due to federal background requirements. Candidates will be required to undergo a federal background check in order to gain access to sensitive information.
Other Job Specific Skills
- Ability to successfully adapt and perform during times of high call volume.
- Ability to provide effective customer service and deal tactfully and courteously with the public.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong listening ability to interpret and clarify information being provided by customers.
- Strong commitment to providing quality service.
- Ability to foster a good working relationship and rapport with customers.
- Keen attention to detail and accuracy.
Bilingual (English & Spanish) candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- provided by Dice