|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
The Customer Service Manager is responsible for managing customer service and inside sales activities, order entry, order processing, and order shipping. Supervises and manages Customer Service Representatives/Inside Sales Account Representatives. Serves as liaison between customer, sales, production and design to ensure customer satisfaction with products and service.
- Assesses, coaches, and evaluates direct reports with regards to their results, attainment of training credits, operational excellence, and level of service provided to the teams they support.
- Enters requests for quotes and submits pricing to customer and sales representatives.
- Follows up with customer regarding status of approvals.
- Requests design templates and samples, enters graphic orders.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Interact with sales reps, customers, team members, and internal departments to gather information and manage order entry systems and/or hard copy records for order entry, change management and inventory management.
- Manages specific customer accounts and the needs associated with those accounts.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances. Works proactively to promote teamwork at all levels of the company.
- Supervises daily operations to include providing direction to the customer service team on pricing estimates, order-ship-bill processes, and coordination with sales, design, production, shipping and management.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, safety rules, security procedures and instructions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & COMPETENCIES
A big plus if experience with Amtech and Flexo Machines
- 5 or more years' experience with progressive levels of responsibility in customer service, sales or in the packaging field or manufacturing environment.
- 2 or more years' experience in a leadership position within customer service or sales or sales environment.
- Proven knowledge and experience in customer support, sales service, and process implementation
- Proficiency using standard computer operating systems and applications, to include; Windows operating systems, MSWord, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of inventory software systems.
- Experience in shipping/receiving, motor transportation and warehouse distribution.
- Experience working with the shipping department of a fast paced, high volume manufacturing facility.
- Experience in corrugated packaging industry is a must.
- Experience with Amtech Software is a must.
- Experience in a leadership or supervisory position within a Shipping or Logistics environment.