|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Call Centre / CustomerService |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
The Customer Service Coordinator is an important role in assisting our healthcare systems with service needs relating to their hospital equipment. You will engage with our customers via phone and coordinate the activities to help get our customer's equipment up and running! You'll engage with our field service technicians and build relationships with a variety of people within our organization. This is an entry level role with competitive pay and ability to develop within the organization. Our employees are making a meaningful difference in healthcare! Join us!
Our team members enjoy a comprehensive benefits package tailored to meet the needs of our employees and their families as well as a robust wellness program, with an on-site gym and fitness classes, plus development opportunities that allow them to grow personally and professionally. One of our unique benefits volunteer time off lets employees give back to the community and use paid time off to do it. Serving others is at the heart of everything we do.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all areas of service dispatch, customer service support and parts order requests including:
- Answering telephone calls.
- Processing service requests from customers, recording all relevant information for each call.
- Assigning and briefing service engineer on information pertinent to the call.
- Serve as a liaison between service engineers and appropriate management personnel, including communications relating to service functions.
- Monitoring a group email box for part orders and pricing requests.
- Process and follow up on all parts order requests as required, including assistance with part identification and pricing.
- Initiate purchase orders using an ERP software.
- Order escalations and tracking of out of stock parts.
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotation one week in duration, approximately once a month.
- Prepare and utilize approved work instructions for all processes related to the position.
- Cross-train in additional skills to serve as backup to other team members.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Access and company software.
- Ability to type a minimum of 40 words per minute.
- Excellent ability to enter data during customer calls, navigate fields/screens, with working knowledge of phone systems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Interact competently with customers, co-workers and management.
- Willingness to carry a cell phone and work on-call as scheduled.
- Ability to multi-task and work with a sense of urgency.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
- Dependably good attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, unstructured, moderately supervised environment in which the handling of exceptional cases or difficulties referred by others occurs routinely.
- A proactive team player who is cooperative, dependable and has problem solving capabilities.
Education and Experience
Education : High School diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 2+ years experience in clerical and customer service/call center environment interfacing with customers on a daily basis. Familiarity with work orders and purchase orders is desired. Warehouse and inventory software experience preferred.
CQuence Health Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. CQuence also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email or call