|Date Posted||June 11, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
At Riskalyze, we invented the Risk Number, and we're on a mission to put it at the core of every investing decision. We are part of a movement to create fearless investors. We do this by analyzing risk first and illustrating to investors that the short-term matters, which helps investors overcome poor investing decisions, and achieve better long-term results, which makes our customers - their financial advisors - more successful.
As a Customer Care Representative, you are helping to empower the world to invest fearlessly as the face of Riskalyze by serving and responding to every customer request with excellence and delight.
- Provide fast and delightful initial responses to customer requests (first response) via live chat, email, and phone.
- Relay tones of delight, helpfulness, and a positive attitude with customers during every interaction (CSAT/Delight).
- Resolve first-level questions, and provide expectations related to product issues in a timely manner (full resolution).
- Develop ways to reduce or deflect the number of tickets we process.
- Identify and escalate technical issues to internal stakeholders and report to QA and engineering teams when needed (bug reporting).
- Provide valuable product ideas to the product team. You are the "voice of the customer." (product idea submissions)
- Triage customer inquiries quickly to help maximize renewals and minimize churn (straight retention).
- Discover growth opportunities and work with teammates in Sales and Customer Success (net retention).
- Improve and leverage user-facing educational resources (e.g., KBs, Academy, webinars).
- Train and mentor new Customer Care Reps through feedback loops like Peer Reviews, the Buddy System, and team collaboration (continued learning).
Be a Riskalyzer
- Ability to work well in a high-energy, fast paced, and constantly changing environment.
- Speak the language of our core audiences advisors, broker dealers, corporate RIAs, custodians and clearing firms, asset managers, and compliance departments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for interactions with customers, partners, and prospects.
- Listening and demonstrating true empathy (building rapport) with customers (seeking to understand).
- Articulate complicated information, and simplify how-to steps, via written and verbal communication that is simple, clear, concise, professional, and friendly (delight).
- Stellar skills in specific subject matter. Ability to teach updates, processes, and explain complex issues to customers and teammates.
- Strong knowledge about computers, operating systems, browsers, and ability to document and reproduce basic issues.
Exudes Ownership (Leadership)
- Willingness to proactively reach out, initiating conversations, and providing assistance to customers and teammates.
- Take responsibility for following up with users, customers, engineers, and other stakeholders to ensure that a support conversation is resolved in a timely manner.
- Ability to juggle and triage competing demands between support inquiries at multiple levels, and scheduled commitments (e.g. 15Fives, 1 1s, Peer Reviews, Lessonly's).
Maintains a Positive "winning" Attitude (winners find a way to 'done')
- Possess a willingness to work hard and a determination to do what it takes to ensure that customers are delighted.
- Intelligent, adaptive, and teachable. Willing to accept constant feedback and continually improve.
- Strive to reach your full potential - everyone is expected to grow and improve.
- We are located at brand new office space at the Bank of America Plaza in Mid-Town Atlanta.
- Commuter Benefit (Atlanta, GA.) Riskalyze will cover the cost for Atlanta employees MARTA pass or parking pass.
- Medical, dental and vision with access to HSA or FSA depending on chosen medical plan
- Available pet insurance
- 401(k) Retirement savings with employer matching dollar-for-dollar, up to 4%
- Annual bonus subject to company/individual performance
- Free financial advisory services are offered to Riskalyzers wanting expert guidance on how to handle their money.
- 3 weeks Vacation & 1 week sick time per year + 11 paid holidays.
- Wellness/Gym Benefit Atlanta employees have access to a subsidized membership at RPM in the Bank of America Plaza.
- All hands team meetings every 6 weeks with catering
- Fully stocked drink fridges
- In office snacks 3x per week
- Board game nights and movie outings
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!
Riskalyze is an equal opportunity employer.