|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Call Centre / CustomerService |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
Are you looking to become a Customer Care Executive working REMOTELY from TEXAS? Make your move and jump-start your career with PeopleShare now!
No License? No problem!
PeopleShare is committed to providing all training, onboarding, and state licensing.
AT NO COST TO YOU as an investment in the long-term careers of our associates.
Details for the Customer Care Executive:
- Pay: $17.00 - $17.50/hr.+ bonus opportunities!
- Schedule:Monday - Sunday: 6:00am - 11:00 PM CST
- Saturdays are required
- Training schedule: Tuesday - Saturday 12:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Direct hire opportunity!
A Customer Care Executive demonstrates these values:
- Outstanding customer relationship skills and rapport building
- Ability to remain calm over the phone
- Excellent communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Some of the perks of working as a Customer Care Executive:
- State licensing program provided and paid for by PeopleShare
- Direct-Hire position
- 100% Remote
- Great company culture
Duties and responsibilities of a Customer Care Executive:
- Inbound calling for existing and prospective customers to provide information regarding insurance policy coverage, updates, renewals, etc.
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships, rapport, and credibility with clients
- ZERO cold calling
- Primary focus on customer service rather than selling products/services
Qualifications for the Customer Care Executive:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and other electronic application environments
- 1+ years of sales and call center experience (preferred)
- 3 to 5 years of customer service experience
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary hires and permanent jobs. PeopleShare provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.