|Location||Cannon Falls, Minnesota|
|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Job ID: 412482
Hancock, a CRH company, is the leading provider of concrete pipe, box culverts, manholes and precast structures in the upper Midwest, primarily serving the water end-market with six manufacturing sites in Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Job Description Summary
The ideal candidate in this role will perform a wide range of duties in an industrial indoor manufacturing environment. This individual will safely and efficiently inspect, operate, and maintain an overhead crane in a precast production plant.
- Safely operate an overhead crane to pour concrete into molds and strip concrete pieces weighing up excess of 20 ton
- Properly identify forms and products and ensure safe handling of concrete pieces
- Maintain pre-operation checklist and inspection
- Clean and maintain equipment
- Other responsibilities may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of related experience preferred
- Willingness to also work as a laborer on the production floor as needed
- Excellent depth perception and coordination
- Able to understand and apply basic mathematical skills (adding, subtracting, multiplication, and division) to the extent of determining weight of items to be lifted
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. periodically throughout the day
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Hancock, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .