|Location||Vero Beach, Florida|
|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Construction |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Nicole Braddock
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $0 - $100,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a fourth-generation, family-owned commercial general contractor that has been building in Florida for nearly 50 years. Strategically located along Florida's beautiful treasure coast, we pride ourselves on being the contractor of choice for both our current and future customers, but for our employees as well.
Why join us?
You deserve to be more than just a number! We are looking for additions to our family, and we are always working to refine our offerings to compete with the industry and reflect the value we see in our employee partners
- Competitive pay and bonus compensation
- Employee equity/profit sharing
- Generous PTO, vacation and sick time and intentional work-life balance
- The stability of a smaller company with all the benefits of a larger company
In this positionk you will have the opportunity to work as part of the project team and put your acumen to work in the preparation of analysis, forecasts, reports etc to help predict the financial result of planned construction projects and mitigate financial risk.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- a BS in accounting, finance, engineering or construction (degree may be substituted by the School of Real World experience)
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Detail-oriented and the ability to self-start and work with minimal supervision
- Professional writing and presentation skills
- Experience in construction project accounting. estimation and cost analysis helpful but not required.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.