|Date Posted||November 26, 2021|
Meritage Homes is looking for an experienced Construction Manager to join the growing Tucson division and support our communities!
Construction Managers will:
Manage homebuilding construction through all phases to ensure the delivery of a quality home.
Schedule subcontractors and delivery dates for materials.
Ensure all building codes and Meritage Home standards of quality are met.
Conduct walk-through inspections and other scheduled inspections with the homeowner.
Communicate safety standards to laborers and sub-contractors; enforces safety regulations on all job sites.
Maintain a clean and organized jobsite and subdivision.
Interact daily with various departments of company, subcontractors, customers, and city inspectors.
Attend Construction, monthly and quarterly meetings.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. College degree in Construction Management preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of construction experience with supervisory or project oversight experience. Production homebuilding is preferred.
- Advanced training in one or more trades within the residential building industry strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of homebuilding and construction systems/processes, building codes and Register of Contractor Standards (ROC).
- Must be able to read blueprints to maintain quality control and inspect all aspects of construction including framing, stucco installations, electrical, plumbing, etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of Hyphen a plus.
Are you looking for an incredible career opportunity? Then Meritage Homes is the place for you! From the homes we build to the careers we offer, we believe in quality. Meritage Homes is the ENERGY STAR Partner of The Year in Sustained Excellence for being a leader in protecting the environment and advancing energy efficiency in homebuilding. We are looking for candidates who are excited about furthering their careers, as well as being a part of an organization that helps people live happier, healthier lives. With over 100,000 homes built, Meritage Homes is looking for professionals who are self-starters and want to help our organization grow by providing new and innovative ideas.
When joining Meritage Homes, you and your career can benefit in several ways, including:
- A work environment that encourages creativity and innovative ideas from every level
- An organization that lives by its core values everyday
- Team atmosphere where very individual is considered a vital asset
- State of the art technology to provide an optimal working environment
- A competitive pay structure
- Strong benefits
- Flexibility in work-life integration
- Team-oriented environment where all individuals play an integral role in the company
- Opportunity to further your career in a growing national organization
- Maintain a competitive drive to be the best