|Location||Plainview, New York|
|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Premier insurance, risk management and financial services firm headquartered near Plainview, NY, is seeking to add to their Commercial Insurance Account Management staff due to growth and their own quest for excellence.
Commercial Lines Customer Service Representative
Under the guidance of the Commercial Lines Director, the incumbent is responsible for processing and assisting agents with retaining the book of business. In addition, they will work with agents to support cross-selling business and provide customer support to the agent.
- Responsible for invoicing and reviewing all endorsements, renewals & audits and advising appropriate Commercial Lines Agent (CSA) of any discrepancies
- Accesses all carrier websites to retrieve necessary documents, policies and/or correspondence
- Assists with inputting new business applications into carrier rating platforms
- Performs follow-up on all non-pay cancellation notices and communicates information to appropriate CSA
- Provides back-up to the CSA staff including routine policy changes and certificate requests to support the agents
- May be assigned to various projects such as bulk-letter mailings, renewal of large account certificates, coding clean-up and downloads
Certifications & Licenses:
- Property & Casualty License
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
Proficiency with Insurance Property & Casualty Coverages, Carriers & Products
- Sagitta (Preferred)
- Displays high level of regard for trust and confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and Carrier websites.
- Displays strong written and verbal communication skills
- Displays strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task to meet established deadlines
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effectively uses analytical skills to solve coverage issues as well as identify client needs.
- Prior knowledge of Insurance Requirements is preferred
- Ability to adapt to change
Desired Job Experience:
- Experience in a professional, service focused fast-paced environment
Why is This a Great Opportunity:
Tremendous growth opportunity with a financially stable and growing company.
Fully remote for balance of 2022, 4 days in office per month in 2023.
Highly team oriented and entrepreneurial working environment