|Date Posted||May 6, 2021|
Trades & Services
Naylor Building Partnerships Inc. is looking for a dynamic, hardworking, HVAC Service Technician to join our team in Charlotte, North Carolina.
As a HVAC technician, you will be responsible for the troubleshooting, servicing and repairing of HVAC equipment as well as performing preventative maintenance on PM contracts.
- A minimum of 2 years HVAC service experience working in commercial and industrial environments.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Completion of applicable trade school (not required, but a plus)
- Universal EPA certification (required)
- Maintain a positive attitude and willing to work in a team environment.
- Communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen, background check & work authorization check
- We offer competitive wages, commensurate with experience
- Retirement savings plan
- Generous benefits (Medical/ Dental/ Life/ STD/ LTD)
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Company vehicle & cell phone
Powered by JazzHR