|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Education: BSCE or higher.
- Licenses: PE registration or the ability to obtain within 6-months
- Experience with design and construction administration of water utility and wastewater utility infrastructure projects in a consulting environment
- Proficiency in AutoCAD including Civil 3D
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills to effectively write reports and business correspondence, and present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, and the general public.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to plan project resources, maintain schedules and stay within budget
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Desire, motivation, and ability to exceed the firm's and clients' expectations
- Dedication and willingness to continue professional growth
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.