|Date Posted||May 4, 2021|
: building, demolition, checking grade with rotary laser, running hand operated compaction equipment, using hand shovels and concrete rakes to hand grade sidewalks, curb and building pads, assisting mechanics in repairs, cleaning and pressure washing equipment, moving construction materials and installing silt fence. Concrete flat work experience is a big plus
Abilities And Skills
- 1-2 years' experience in construction type work
- Able to work long hours with consistent strenuous labor in all types of weather conditions
- Experience in reading plans and stakes and the ability to check grades (not required)
- Maintain good work ethics and positive attitude.
- Ability to lift to and move 50lbs
- Must have a valid driver's license or the resources to get to and from work
- Must have a clean MVR
- Ability to show up on time ready to work (punctuality and dependability)
- Ability to communicate (smart phone is needed for time tracking)
- Read and Understand English and perform basic mathematical calculations
- Use of problem-solving skills to find solutions or to deal proactively with work related challenges
- Understanding of tools and safe practices
- Able to pass a drug test and background check
are but not limited to:
- Participate in demolitions.
- Service machines, including pumps, compressors, generators, tractors, and trailers.
- Mix concrete for miscellaneous applications
- Read blueprints and designs. (not required)
- Install traffic control devices.
- Clear and prepare highway work zones.
- Dig trenches.
- Operate rotary laser to check grads
- Operate air, electric, and pneumatic drills.
- Remove hazardous materials.
- Operate pavement breakers; jackhammers; earth tampers; concrete, mortar, and plaster mixers.
- Perform all work in accordance with applicable rules and regulations of the company handbook
- Perform all work in a safe manner according to company policies and HSE manual
As with the nature of construction, this job description, the duties and responsibilities contained herein are both general and not intended to be a complete list of the duties, expectations, responsibilities necessary to this position. As with any atmosphere, supervisors or managers may ask you to perform additional or other duties as needed or required.
Powered by JazzHR