|Date Posted||August 4, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Charity Support Representative
Are you looking for some fun and exciting paid work?
Would you like to be involved in some meaningful charity fundraising?
Maybe you would like the extra income?
We have been selected by a local Non Profit Organization to represent them at a number of pop-up events across the Chicago region. As a result we are looking for individuals to join our fundraising team who have a passion for helping others, a great personality and the ability to have fun whilst you work.
No previous fundraising experience is required as long as you're a people person, over 18, willing to learn basic product knowledge, able to maintain a positive attitude and take pride in your achievements.
We support a range of charities and nonprofits via interactive pop-up events & other marketing promotions throughout the city. This helps them spread awareness and register new donors.
Some Additional Perks & Benefits:
- Easy commute to our central head office
- Great weekly paid compensation
- Friendly and fun work environment
- Team days out and visiting local sites and restaurants
- Opportunity to top up your earnings with bonuses
Charity Support Representative Responsibilities and Duties:
As a Charity Support Representative, you ll be interacting with the public in person, to promote a non-profit organization s mission, values, and vision. You ll be providing a high level of customer service, sharing success stories, and registering new donors throughout the day. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Representing a specific charity or NPO with integrity and enthusiasm
- Raising awareness of the organization s mission and successes
- Engaging with customers at pop-ups, street events, trade shows, etc
- Providing customers with important information about the organization
- Collecting relevant details from new sponsors and donors
- Setting up, maintaining, and breaking down branded kiosks where applicable
Ideally all Charity Support Representative s will:
- Take every experience as an opportunity to learn
- Have awesome communications skills
- Have a friendly outgoing demeanour
- Be an idea generator capable of expressing themselves
- Be able to solve problems on the fly and Utilize resources and ask for help when needed
- Be self-reliant and driven to succeed
- Effectively prioritize and manage their time
Requirements / Recommendations for the Charity Support Representative Role:
- You ll need to be 18+ years of age and eligible to work in the USA
- No specific experience is required, but you should be comfortable striking up a conversation and keeping it going
- The ability to commute to our office in Downtown Chicago - this is an in-person role
- Degrees are welcome, but not a requirement. However, we are looking for people that are interested in learning new skills and can retain a fair amount of information
Apply today for immediate consideration!
Take the next step towards a more personally rewarding career today apply now for immediate consideration!
We are looking to find our new Charity Support Representative within 1-2 weeks. To ensure that we can keep you up to date with your application's progress please be sure to include an up-to-date contact number and email address.
To speed up the process, please keep an eye out for any communication and get back to us as soon as possible with any additional information that we may need.