|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
The Durable Restoration company is looking for a "jack of all trades" to lead a team of Craftsmen. We are looking for someone who appreciates historic structures and monuments and wants to contribute to restoring and preserving their history for future generations to come. We specialize in preserving our local community as well as historic landmarks across the US.
- 5+ years construction/restoration experience, preferably roofing, metal work, masonry or carpentry.
- Foremen or Lead experience
- Must be able to carry 50 lbs regularly.
- Must be willing to travel.
- We are a state certified drug free company. You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and also random drug screening.
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance after 90 days.
- 401(k) after 90 days.
- TRAVEL BONUSES, WEEKEND WORK BONUSES AND PERFECT ATTENDANCE BONUSES GIVEN QUARTERLY.
- NO OVERTIME CAP.
- STARTING PAY RATES UP TO $30 (NEGOTIABLE AND BASED ON SKILL LEVEL)
VISIT US AT
Powered by JazzHR