|Date Posted||September 21, 2022|
|Category|| Call Centre / CustomerService |
|Job Type|| Permanent |
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a reason we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion, value and celebration. Our colleagues are empowered to grow their careers while finding meaningful ways to make a difference.
Macy's Credit and Customer Service (MCCS) supports the digital and in-store shopping experience and manages relationships with our credit cardholders. Our call center teams support and drive hundreds of millions of dollars in sales annually. We solve problems so our customers can get back to shopping! MCCS is a people-focused culture where we support one another to be our best for our customers. Join a people-focused culture and a FUN, collaborative team! We serve customers across a wide span of hours of operation, allowing for a variety of work shifts and availability of hours. Do you love helping people get answers and solve problems? If so, there's an opportunity for you to shine at Macy's Credit and Customer Service.
In addition to Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Commuter Benefits, PTO, and Paid Holidays. Benefits include weekly base pay plus the opportunity to earn a quarterly company incentive. Additional opportunity to earn $1 per hour premium pay for all hours worked on the weekends and after 6 pm on weekdays. Fully Funded Education Program, Access to wages anytime, 20% discount on most Macy's merchandise.
Training Start date: October 17, 2022
Onsite Call Center position located at Macy's - Northlake Mall.4800 Briarcliff Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30345
Service Ambassadors are tasked with delivering an exceptional customer experience, guiding our customers through their online purchasing journey; responding to customer questions and order issues providing customers with solution-driven results and product suggestions, and when possible, converting conversations to sales. Simply put, you serve as one of our dedicated brand evangelists!
Post Purchase Support: We connect our customers to the best resolutions that meet their needs by leveraging high attention to detail, creative problem solving, and clear answers to all questions
- Utilize internal applications as well as shipping websites to help customers track their orders
- Prioritize the customer experience and provide effective resolutions when customers experience issues with their purchase such as damaged/defective or missing merchandise
- Use critical thinking and decision-making skills to resolve pricing or reward discrepancies
- Build subject matter expertise to assist customers with product returns and exchanges
Selling-Focused Support: We inspire our customers and increase sales through product knowledge and offering to place orders on their behalf
- Use trained selling techniques to learn more about customers and their needs
- Offer merchandise tailored to the customer's preferences and make the customer aware of their option
- Develop repeat business through extensive knowledge of product and promotions
- Express a friendly and helpful attitude to assist customers with placing orders (ship directly to customer or BOPS/BOSS)
Brand Ambassador/Voice of Macy's: We deliver our customers an elevated and intentional customer experience on every call
- Leverage expertise to educate customers on the benefits of our tiered loyalty program - Macy's Star Rewards
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and have the capability of providing expert style advice.
- Take advantage of various growth opportunities in and out of our call center environment as you become a key part of America's Department Store
- After completing our new hire training and achieving success in our MCOM Service Ambassador position, colleagues will be eligible to advance to assisting our best customers in our Platinum+ and Bloomingdale's Retention specialist roles
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to complete financial transactions accurately and proficiently
Requires prolonged sitting and constant communication with customers; must be able to work with multiple computer screens and programs simultaneously for extended periods of time
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and Company needs, including day, evening weekends and holidays
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.