|Category|| Construction |
Awarded Property Management Company of the year for five years in a row, Cushman & Wakefield/The Lund Company is welcoming new talent!
We're expanding in the local market and beyond, and we want to add members to our amazing team of Building Engineers in Omaha, NE! Join us in working for one of the area's leading property management companies!
What You Will Do
Lead the charge for maintenance excellence in commercial property management to repair and maintain some of the best properties in town!
- Respond to work orders in a timely order with the highest level of quality
- Completes maintenance repairs and servicing on electrical, plumbing, HVAC, and structure (walls, doors, ceilings, and flooring)
- Monitor, inspect, and operate high-pressure boilers and chillers
- Replace building lighting/ballast, ceiling tiles, and fixtures, as required
- Troubleshoot and repair plumbing and electrical equipment
- Frequently walk, bend, lift/pull/push up to 60 pounds
What You Will Need
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year school with certificate in HVAC or 5 years apprenticeship; and 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience desired
- Working knowledge of heat pumps, rooftop package and split systems, gas/electric furnaces, and straight air conditioning units
- Excellent mechanical, electrical, and plumbing skills preferred
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety policies, practices, and procedures
- Valid Driver License, reliable transportation and valid insurance required
- Ability to uphold the Company Vision and Values
- You will be required to provide your own hand and power tools
We invite you to join a winning team and bring your talents to work. Together we can make a remarkable difference.
What You Will Receive
- Comprehensive medical benefits for full-time staff
- Cell phone reimbursement (for specific positions)
- Medical benefits for part-time staff who average 30 hours per week
- 401k employer match
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Anniversary celebration gifts
- Mileage reimbursements (for specific positions)
- Paid Time Off-accruals begin on your first check!
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- EPA Certifications
The Lund Company: at the intersection of real estate and real life.