|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Trades & Services
- Create invoices for services provided, send invoice and supporting documentation to the customer and update customer files.
- Send statements to customers.
- Process credit memos and other adjustments as needed.
- Ensure proper approvals are obtained adjustments for Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies.
- Work closely with customers and internal business partners to resolve issues.
- Provide recommendations on process improvements whenever possible.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-3 years of billing experience
- Knowledge of collections, accounts receivable, accounting process and systems
- Experience with Excel and Access is required
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to make sound decisions
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
- Ability to work in cross functional teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Oracle Financials Systems experience a plus