|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Ultimate Staffing is seeking dynamic bilingual English and Spanish Customer Service Representatives for our client in the Miami area. In this role you will be responsible for assisting clients and sales reps with inquiries on the status of their orders, shipping discrepancies and even some invoicing questions and other general administrative tasks as needed. This is a contract to hire opportunity and to be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Outlook, and Excel. Prior experience in a similar role is preferred. If you are and are interested in this position, please send your resume as a pdf or word attachment with the words Bilingual Customer Service on the subject line to or call our office at .
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including answering and directing phone calls, filing and data entry
- Resolve customer complaints via phone or email
- Work with manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Maintain accounts in assigned territories with properly documenting past dues, over-payments, and maintaining Sales Reps informed.
- Assist customers and persuade to reconsider cancellation of order
- Process claims for short orders or damaged products claims and related documentation for customer resolution within a reasonable timeframe
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Use high level customer service skills to greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Take payment and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- High School Diploma or GED; College degree would be welcome
- Relevant work experience preferred
- Microsoft Office suite
- Problem Solving, documentation skills, resolving conflict, analyzing information & multi-tasking
- Works well under pressure
- Ability to communicate with other departments' team members
- Bi-lingual English and Spanish
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.