|Date Posted||April 29, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
POSITION OVERVIEW CALL CENTER AGENT SUPPORTING COMMERCIAL AND PUBLIC SECTOR CLIENTS
We are looking for agents to support inbound customer service representatives for commercial and public sector support positions. In these roles, you will handle inbound inquiries, assist callers with product, process related inquiries, and professionally represent our clients. Candidates should have excellent communication skills, willing to learn on the job, and be highly reliable.
This is a permanent, full-time, on-site role working on behalf of one of the most recognized brands in the world. The base pay range for this position is $10. 61 - $15. 96/hr. ($16.96/hr. Bilingual) commensurate with experience. We are also currently offering an additional "On-Site" pay differential with a guaranteed $0.50/hr. raise after 30-days, and $500 sign-on bonus. All full-time employees are also eligible for full benefits after 90-days.
This is a wonderful opportunity for you to start your career here. With our industry-leading training, you are sure to grow. We offer many advancement opportunities including Supervisor, Trainer, Talent Acquisition, and Operations Management.
-------------- POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES WHAT DOES A BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE DO?
This position supports customer service and sales oriented interactions that requires you to interact with hundreds of people each week answering incoming calls and making outgoing calls to consumers.
Call Center Representatives professionally manage a variety of accounts, taking inbound requests and making outbound calls on behalf of some of the most recognized brands in the world. .
- Handle inbound and outbound contacts in a courteous, timely, and professional manner
- Listen to customers, understand their needs, and resolve customer issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Recognize sales opportunity and apply sales skills to upgrade
- Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
- Research systems to find missing information as applicable; coordinate with other departments to resolve issues as applicable
- Follow processes of the client program and perform all tasks in a courteous and professional manner
- Respond effectively to all forms of inbound and outbound contacts, provide responses to questions, and in specific instances, refer callers to the appropriate supervisor, county, or state agency representatives for service and/or when problems or concerns occur
- Investigate and resolve complex and escalated issues resulting from multiple channels.
- Complete research of beneficiary contact history and report findings to management.
- Listen to contacts, understand their needs, and resolve issues
- Utilize systems and technology to complete account management tasks
- Accurately document and process customer claims in appropriate systems
- Follow all required scripts, policies, and procedures
- Utilize knowledge base and training to accurately answer customer questions and maintain updated knowledge of the program including its policies and procedures.
- Comply with requirements surrounding confidential information and personal information
- Appropriately escalate customer issues with the managerial team
- Escalate customer issues to the appropriate staff and managerial for resolution as needed.
- Ensure first call resolution through problems solving and effective call handling
- Attend meetings and trainings and review all new training material to stay up-to-date on changes to program knowledge, systems, and processes
- Adhere to all attendance and work schedule requirements
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS WONDER IF YOU ARE A GOOD FIT?
It's about building relationships and turning the knowledge you gain in training into customer wins. Representatives make a difference to customers and the company, providing over-the-phone customer service, sales, and technical support. We provide all new employees with world-class training, so all positive, driven, and confident applicants are encouraged to apply. Ideal candidates for this position are highly motivated, energetic, and dedicated.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with data-entry utilizing a computer
- The ability to read and speak English fluently
- Have a wired, high-speed internet connection (Download speed of 20Mbps+)
- Excellent organizational, written, and oral communication skills
- The ability to type swiftly and accurately (20+ words a minute)
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications and the ability to learn new and complex computer system applications
- Highly reliable with the ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality
- The ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on customer issues
- An aptitude for conflict resolution, problem solving and negotiation
- Must be customer service oriented (empathetic, responsive, patient, and conscientious)
- Ability to multi-task, stay focused, and self-manage
- Strong team orientation and customer focus
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where change and ambiguity are prevalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with your team and customers
Preferred (Not Required)
- One (1) year of experience in customer service, technical support, inside sales, back-office, chat, or administrative support in a contact center environment
- Work at home experience
- State or Federal work experience
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must be authorized to work in their country of residence (The United States or Canada)
- Must be willing to submit up to a LEVEL II background and/or security investigation with a fingerprint. Job offers are contingent on background/security investigation results
- Must be willing to submit to drug screening. Job offers are contingent on drug screening results.
COMPENSATION DETAILS WANT AN EMPLOYER THAT VALUES YOUR CONTRIBUTION?
We believe that hard work should pay off, so we make sure that our compensation and total rewards are competitive. Standard starting compensation is commensurate with experience. Regular reviews and raises are awarded based on tenure and performance, so our employees make more each year.
Employees earn paid time off as well as paid holidays and paid training opportunities. Regular daily, weekly and monthly incentives are part of the overall compensation our team members enjoy and include monetary incentive and prizes such as computers, tablets, phones, TV's, trips, tickets, and even cars. In addition to our standard group benefits offering for full-time employees following 90-days of employment, all employees are eligible to opt for our MEC medical plan after only 30-days of employment. Benefits options and plans vary slightly by location.
JUST A FEW OF THE BENEFITS
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage Options
- Paid Time-Off
- Regular Raises
- Advancement Opportunity
- Fun, Engaging Work Environment
- Casual Dress Code
- Cash and Prize Contests
SCHEDULE REQUIREMENTS NEED A SCHEDULE THAT WORKS WITH YOUR LIFE?
We can offer a wide range of scheduling options for qualified candidates. There are multiple shifts and weekly work variations available to our team members. Please ask a Talent Acquisition Specialist about the different types of creative scheduling options that are available at your location. Whether you are a busy parent, student, or just want control of your work-life balance, flexible, customized scheduling is one of the perks of working at our organization.
ABOUT THE APPLICATION PROCESS ...
WORK FROM HOME REQUIREMENTS
REGARDING COVID-19 As an employer supporting critical Federal, State, Provincial, and Commercial clients, we have taken steps to ensure that we remain operational while taking every precaution possible to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and keep our employees safe.
Measures include social distancing for those working on-site, frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of workstations and common areas, daily contactless temperature checks for those essential employees working on-site, travel policies limiting travel and mandatory quarantine, reporting and quarantine processes and policies for those exposed, and requesting masks to be worn when on-site employees are not at their workstation.
To help protect our candidates and employees, we are REQUESTING that all on-site candidates wear a mask to interviews and training.
In locations where state or local government has mandated the use of masks, we will abide by the mandate, and REQUIRE masks be worn when on-location.
For more information on MCI's response to COVID-19 please visit
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS This job operates in a professional office environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be largely sedentary and will be required to sit/stand for long periods while using a computer and telephone headset..... click apply for full job details