|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Speak with client employees and HR contacts by phone concerning health insurance related questions
- Key client employee enrollment data into internet-based computer system using established office procedures
- Handle diverse customer service situations between employees, employers and insurance carrier vendors in a professional manner
- Process client employee changes and terminations following established office procedures
- Track open carrier or client employee issues and report on progress toward completion.
- Assists client contacts with general insurance rules and compliance
- Reviews benefit communication material for accuracy and completeness.
- Represents AssuredPartners in a positive and professional fashion with both internal and external customers.
- Provides team and client with appropriate timelines to ensure that expectations and turnaround times are met.
- Maintains composure and effectiveness under pressure in a deadline driven environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 2-Year or 4-Year College Degree Preferred
- 2+ years of office environment working experience or combination of education and/or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in English and Spanish, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary required.
- Life and Health Insurance License and/or obtain within 90 days
- Outstanding verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Strong PC skills with the aptitude to learn new systems.
- Knowledge of health, life and disability plans preferred