|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
The Honeysuckle Local and Social is now hiring for all Front of House positions including Bartenders. We are seeking qualified candidates to join our passionate team and are looking for professional, organized, friendly, and outgoing people to ensure our guests' enjoyment.
The Honeysuckle is a locally owned one-of-a-kind concept. Our mission is to provide uncompromised cuisine and service and to elevate guest expectations. Specialty offerings include a Himalayan Salt Block Dry Aging Room for Wagyu Steaks, a raw oyster bar, and 700-degree salt stones that allow you to cook proteins right at the table. The Honeysuckle also offers secluded private dining areas perfect for any occasion, hand-crafted cocktails and a top shelf whiskey wall.
Bartender Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes each guest personally using enthusiastic words, tone, and body language at all times.
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant
- Guides guests through menus while demonstrating thorough knowledge of the food, beverages, recipes, and ingredients
- Keeps the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service
- Takes accurate orders, enters them into the POS system, and partner with team members to serve food and beverages that meet or exceed guests' expectations.
- Provide friendly and attentive service that makes guests feel well taken care of resulting in return business.
- Take immediate action to correct any issues and notify appropriate supervisor.
- Check patrons' identification to ensure that they meet all requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Responsibly serves alcohol and remains aware of guest's state of intoxication.
- Prepare checks, present them to the guest, and process cash or card payments.
- Clearing and resetting bar area.
- Reporting to work in neat and clean uniform; maintaining well-groomed hair and personal hygiene as established by company policy.
- Bartender to perform other duties as directed.