|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Ranked the #1 Automotive Service Franchise and #2 Overall Franchise In America: Forbes, WE OFFER:
- Weekends off!
- Our advisors earn industry leading pay!
- Vacation pay + 9 paid holidays
- Retirement plan with company match!
- We feed our employees everyday!
- Health care plan!
- This is the #1 volume CBA in the chain of 250 stores. It is a fun place to work because we win constantly, join our awesome team before this opportunity is gone!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!
Location: Highlands Ranch
- Are you goal oriented?
- Do you enjoy a fast-paced, challenging work environment?
- Would you like every weekend off to spend more time with your family and friends?
- Do you like helping people?
If your answer is yes, then maybe a career with Christian Brothers Automotive is right for you!
Apply Now and take pride in where you work!
As an Automotive Service Advisor with Christian Brothers Automotive, you are the person that our customers look to when they need help with their vehicle. You are the person that our customers see every time they make an investment into their vehicle, because of these reasons you play a large role in building relationships with our customers.
Service Advisors have the responsibility of taking our customer through the entire repair process, keeping them informed of the status of their vehicle and ensuring their satisfaction before they leave our facility.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Greet every customer that enters our facility with hospitality and respect.
- Present the best solution to properly repair our customer's vehicle in a way that is easy for them to understand.
- Manage the store's workflow in an effective and efficient manner.
- Consistently and effectively sell our services without jeopardizing honesty and integrity.
- Maintain a positive attitude and team atmosphere at all times.
- Communicate on the phone in a clear, professional manner
- Build long-term relationships between the store, yourself and the customer.
- Directs, coordinates, and participates in performing customer service activities
- Shuttle customers as needed.
- Assist other employees as needed.
Service Advisors will always need to conduct themselves professionally. They need to represent Christian Brothers Automotive brand standards by delivering the highest quality customer experience. All applicants should highly value honesty and integrity.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- Current driver's licenses.
- Proof of minimum state required insurance on personal vehicle.
- Driving record acceptable to our current insurance carrier.
Preferred Skills And Experience
- Proficiency in Windows based computer software and automotive store applications.
- Experience in automotive customer service and service sales
- ASE certification in service management or equivalent experience
- Supervisory or management experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates degree or undergraduate degree
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Service Advisor to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This list includes some physical requirements while performing the duties of this job:
- Being on your feet for the majority of the workday (standing, walking, etc)
- Occasionally lifting and carrying objects over 50 lbs.
- Driving manual transmission vehicles
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment
- Using a keyboard and mouse several times daily
- Using a standard handset phone several times daily
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.