|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
AWESOME Commercial Design Firm Seeking Revit Project Associate!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Sharon Brown
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $45,000 - $65,000 per year
A bit about us:
Are you an Architectural Project Associate seeking an awesome role? Do you have Revit and CAD experience? If so then read on! We are a nationwide commercial architectural firm seeking an amazing candidate to grow with our team.
Here are some of the experience we are looking for: putting together full sets of CDs, permitting, RFIs, and site visits for upfront verification, during construction, punch-lists, and meeting with the city for permit related requirements.
Why join us?
- Amazing benefits!
- Great work environment!
- Friendly co-workers!
- Room for professional growth!
- Dynamic salaries!
- National clients!
- Work/life balance!
What You Need To Apply For The Project Associate Role:
- Professional commercial experience
- Professional degree in Architecture
- Proficient in AutoCAD - Revit a plus!
- Basic experience with rendering software
- Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills
What You'll Be Doing For The Project Associate Role:
- Reliable, completes assignments and meets deadlines with accuracy and completeness
- Follows and gives clear instructions and takes direction from supervisor
- Well organized, able to retain knowledge for future use
- Solicits feedback and acts on it; looks to improve self and team
- Adjusts to a variety of situations; receptive to new ideas
- Adheres to our design standards
- Works well in a collaborative environment
- Communicates with clients in a professional manner
- Assist Project Manager
- Coordinate and prepare of construction drawings for bid, permit, and client review as well as coordinating revisions
- Coordinate with outside project consultants; civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and client vendors
- Conduct code and permitting research
- Attend site surveys and prepare survey drawings and reports
- Prepare responses to address comments from outside drawing reviews
- Prepare design development presentation drawings
So if you're a Project Associate seeking an awesome role please send your resume today!
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.