|Date Posted||June 22, 2022|
Trades & Services
An applications engineer provides intensive technical support to customers, including equipment sizing,
system evaluation, product training, design review, and troubleshooting. An applications engineer is the
primary technical interface to our customers and works closely with our inside and outside sales teams
to align product offering to customer opportunities.
The applicant must be self-motivated, possess strong mechanical aptitude, and be detail oriented.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Become a technical expert on company's equipment.
• Assist customers and the sales team, providing technical and or process information.
• Review customer's requirements, size and quote appropriate equipment.
• Ability to travel to customer sites both domestically and internationally for customer/employee
training, onsite diagnostics, equipment commissioning, seminars, and trade shows as assigned.
• Complete tasks in a timely manner with a defined follow up practice/procedure for outstanding
• Communicate with supervisor on assignment progress, outstanding issues, customer
opportunities and communications, and as required to promote company values, and financial
• Perform related duties as needed or assigned. Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor's or Associates degree in business or technical field preferred, but not required.
Equivalent work experience will be considered.
• Mechanical aptitude and the ability to communicate technical and process information both
verbally and written.
• Have a working and functional knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Outlook,
Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• High integrity and ethics
• Conduct themselves in a professional manner with both customers and colleagues.
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as within a team setting.
• Ability to travel as needed - up to 50% possible