|Location||Columbia, South Carolina|
|Date Posted||June 23, 2022|
If you are an Amazing Maintenance Technician who wants to make good money working at an Amazing company then keep reading"
"Best Place to Work" award for 2020, 2021, and 2022! Great Pay and Benefit Package, Employee Perks and Apartment Discounts!
Rookwood Properties, Inc. has been in the business of developing and managing residential, office, industrial, and retail properties since 1966. Rookwood Properties currently manages 1600+ market apartment units, office space, retail space and warehouse space, located in the Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky, Louisville, Columbus, Dayton, Ohio and South Carolina areas.
This position will be responsible for general maintenance of residential apartment buildings, turn-over of vacant units, general property upkeep.
We are looking to hire an experienced Maintenance Technician to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated. Apply today!
- Experience working in apartment/commercial maintenance or construction field
- HVAC Certification (Type II or Universal) - A PLUS
- EPA Certification - minimum Type II - A PLUS
- Basic Electrical
- Basic Plumbing
- Basic Carpentry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to maintain high quality site appearance and curb appeal
- Ability to work independently; have good work ethic.
- Able to lift 50+ pounds
- Valid driver's license required