|Date Posted||April 15, 2021|
Mining / Oil / Gas
· Assist the COO, GM, and HR Manager with preparing and managing confidential communications and works on special projects on behalf of the managers.
· Performs administrative tasks, special reporting, tracking, and other administrative report.
· Maintains comprehensive and accurate records, documents, and report as needed by managers.
· Assists HR manager with weekly organization and preparation of payroll for approximately 65 production workers and office personnel.
· Makes appointments, organizes meetings, schedules, and tracks reminders and due dates.
· Assist other departments as needed during high volume transaction times
· Assist with coordinating questions between departments, taking pictures and gathering information to assist in material reporting.
· Prepare and track outgoing shipments.
· Assist with keeping office organized and manage stocking of supply room.
· SAFETY FIRST ATTITUDE
· Excellent communication skills required including oral, written, and email
· Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint presentations.
· Strong data entry skills
· Must have excellent attention to detail
· Good attendance is required
· Position does require navigation various areas of the facility including office, warehouse, and yard which may at times require exposure to outside weather.