|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, meeting with clientele, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. Punctuality and scheduling are key.
- Answering phone inquiries, directing calls, and providing basic company information
- Comfortable with performing clerical duties, taking memos, maintaining files, and organizing documents. Photocopying, faxing, collating, etc., as needed.
- Planning/organizing and implementing events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Managing executive schedule and acting as liaison for executive team
- Preparing reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings
- Handling confidential information and organizing and maintaining files
- Preparing information and research for executive needs
- May help planning company events, meetings, and employee team building activities or special projects
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, managing team members, leading assistant meetings, and supervising when needed
- Able to answer phone inquiries and direct calls for executive team
Preferred Experience / Education
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in business administration or related field (preferred, but not required)
- Three to five years' prior experience in mid- to senior-level Administrative Assistant experience
- Proficient computer skills, including (QuickBooks Online - preferred but not required), Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems/tasks at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Full Time (FLSA Non-Exempt)
$20 per hour
Equity Builders of Bloomington, Inc. does not have nor offer any type of benefits plan, except a company 401(k) plan.
Training and Other Considerations
Limited training will be provided as the expected level of knowledge and experience will need to meet proficiency requirements.
Number of potential positions - ( 1 )
The expected hiring / start date, should a qualified candidate be found and selected, will likely be 4/10/2021 or before.
Equal Opportunity ~ All qualified candidates Strongly Encouraged to apply.
Equity Builders of Bloomington, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HUD Act of 1968 - Section (3)
To the extent feasible, employment / economic opportunity preference will be given to Section (3)
Residents. Section (3) Residents may qualify for hiring preference if the following criteria is met:
- Public housing residents
- Low and very low-income persons who live in the metropolitan area or non-metropolitan
county where a HUD-assisted project for housing or community development is located.
- Low-income is defined as 80% or below the median income of (Bloomington, IN)
- Very low-income is defined as 50% or below the median income of (Bloomington, IN)
- Any other qualifying criteria under the Act
For Questions Related to the Position, Please Call: 361 - 8838
Please Submit Resumes to: