|Date Posted||April 8, 2021|
Leading the future of luxury mobility
Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
As the successful candidate, you will join a world-class Autonomous Driving/ADAS team. Candidates should be excellent engineers and organizers that have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination.
- Work with the algorithm engineers to develop models of dynamical systems, path planning and control algorithms, sensor fusion and other autonomous driving algorithms
- Work on the integration of controller models into the overall vehicle model
- Work on defining and executing software and hardware diagnostics test cases
- Support the development of simulation test cases for features validation
- Support the development of bench test automation and verification & validation pipeline to enable testing of ADAS features
- Understand the behavior of sensor systems as a function of vehicle dynamics to identify possible improvements and trade-offs.
- Experience in control algorithm and plant modeling development using C++, Matlab, Simulink, or equivalent.
- Experience with autonomous driving simulators
- Experience with HIL and real-time testing software tools such as NI VeriStand, dSPACE ConfigurationDesk, or similar
- A practical hands-on approach to complement the theoretical knowledge and creativity required to solve ADAS/Autonomous Driving
- Experience in component and system integration, testing and verification on system and vehicle level
- Excellent communication skills
Great to Have:
- Experience with vehicle modeling using tools such as CarSim or CarMaker
- Hands-on experience in using test equipment and validation tools such as CANoe, CANalyzer
- Knowledge of ROS or other middleware systems
- Experience working in a larger team
- Knowledge of applicable safety standards and regulations, industry benchmark and customer requirements
- BS minimum in the areas of Automotive Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related fields
- Ideally 3+ years of work experience or a MSc in a related field
- Advanced degrees preferred
Be part of something amazing
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.