|Date Posted||May 5, 2021|
Trades & Services
- Process daily deposits to client and CoreLogic bank accounts and process custodial disbursements to taxing authorities for the commercial and residential business according to set schedules, controls, SOP's, and SLA's. Segregation of duties compliant assignments.
- Process online web payments to various jurisdictions, balance funding, post payments to Oracle.
- Daily desktop deposit as well as disbursement and funding balancing, logging, and posting.
- Daily verification of funding and archive of balancing, logs, and processing material.
- Month end close and reporting and activity.
- Daily liaison with operations and other internal and external customers.
- Participate in client, RegAB and Sox audits as required.
- Fully Cycle Deposit and Accounts Payable processing (SOD compliant assignments)
- Wire and ACH payment processing.
- Participate in accurate and timely closing of General ledgers on a monthly basis.
- Deliver results individually and as a key team member in a fast paced, high performance culture.
- The function will include funding verification, RegAB reporting and compliance and outstanding checks reporting.
- College degree preferred.
- 2+ years related experience (college education may count for related experience)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required for reporting, presentations, information sharing.
- Excellent customer and listening skills - builds customer confidence through commitment and delivery of customer satisfaction.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills to retrieve, query, create, update and manipulate documents and spreadsheets containing formulas and formatting.
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Tenacity for solving detailed / complex issues
- Strong analytical skills and good judgment
- Ability to adapt to change in a high volume fast pace environment.
- Ability to train and provide feedback to others
- Ability to collaborate with peers, other departments and clients to improve processes and share best practices