|Date Posted||July 22, 2021|
- Responsible for requirements gathering, status reporting, creating various metrics, projects deliverables.
- Perform the data analysis and mapping database normalization, performance tuning, query optimization data extraction, transfer, and loading ETL and clean up.
- Collaborate with business, technology, vendor partners to identify solution options, analyse and make recommendations.
- Use Oracle SQL (Structured Query Language) to extract the data from database to prepare the data. Transform the variables as per the modelling needs.
- Work with various complex queries, sub queries and joins to check the validity of loaded and imported data.
- Perform unilabiate and multivariate analysis on the data to identify any underlying pattern in the data and associations between the variables.
- Code in Python and SAS to read/write the data from oracle by connecting to Oracle using Oracle packages.
- Implement Machine Learning Algorithms, Text Mining (Natural Language Processing), and Sentiment Analysis, linear regression, classification, multivariate regression, Naive Bayes, Random Forests, K-means clustering, KNN, PCA and regularization for data analysis.
- Use Tableau for data visualization and data science concepts, Statistics that needs to be implemented for data modelling/predictive analytics.
- Discuss and Identify right data sources to be used for model building. For example dealer data, survey data, customer's data, and vehicle data to develop Analytical Base Table (ABT).
- Use Python 3.X (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-learn, seaborn) to develop variety of models and algorithms for analytics purposes.
- Implement RDBMS analysis with Business Objects to develop reports, interactive drill charts, balanced scorecards and dynamic Dashboards.
- Develop PL/SQL Procedures, Functions and Packages and use SQL loader to load data into the database.
- Collect feedback from senior management. Technical analysis is conducted to ensure that the developed code is working fine.
- Make the model of value, analytics is incorporated into business process so it can be used to help achieve the outcome.
- Monitor and measure as to how effectively it is at continuing to produce the desired outcome.
- Adjust the code, tune the model and fix bugs. Coordinate with teams.
- Prepare the documentation with all technical details including how the methodology was performed.
- Work with software engineering teams to productionize the code.
Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, chemistry, relevant engineering (biomedical, chemical, mechanical), biology, or a related scientific field.
- provided by Dice