|Date Posted||July 28, 2021|
Put the World on Vacation
At Wyndham Destinations our mission is simple: to put the world on vacation. With a spirit of caring, creativity and fun, our teams help families and friends create memories that last a lifetime. As the world's largest vacation ownership company and part of Travel + Leisure Co., we're shaping the future of the travel industry.
Wyndham Vacation Ownership's vision is to deliver a lifetime of memorable vacation experiences for our owners. This vision is supported by our mission statement which states:
- We embrace and live the Wyndham values by creating a supportive environment for employees to develop and prosper.
- We delight our customers by meeting their needs or exceeding their expectations.
- We are "memory makers."
Warm, thoughtful, gracious hospitality is our culture and through our "Count on Me" service philosophy, our employees make the following service promise to our owners: to be responsive to your needs, to be respectful in every way and to deliver a great experience for each and every owner. Through the MAGIC (Making A Great Impression on the Customer) program, our employees strengthen their customer service skills and embody
the five steps of MAGIC for successful execution of signature service. In your role, you will help us deliver outstanding service and hospitality to our guests to ensure they have a memorable vacation while staying with our resorts each and every time.
- Complete/fill out and file work order, submit completed work orders and time sheet to the dispatcher
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance
- Respond to work orders and after hours emergency calls.
- Repair/ replace doors, windows, walls, floor, ceilings, roofs, furniture and cabinetry; remodeling work; water heater maintenance; pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers and Jacuzzi; soldering, brazing, silver, PVC, CPVC and fittings; reset and replace breakers, ballast and fixture; repair/replace switches and sockets;
prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards; preventative programs on all systems.
- Follow directives from Maintenance Manager; give suggestions to Maintenance Manager and Property Manager.
- Completing work assignments for all electrical, air conditioning, heating, plumbing, appliance, grounds, custodial and general repairs as directed / requested from staff, owners/guests, or company-owned facilities.
- Must have flexible schedule during certain times of the year (i.e. Maintenance Weeks, Holidays) in order to maintain work quality and output.
- Sound judgment using a logical and systematic way in identifying and resolving HVAC and refrigeration, plumbing and electrical problems
- EPA approved technician certification, Pool Operators Certificate
- High school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- One year of technical training after high school
A Place for Everyone
Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Travel + Leisure Co., including how we treat each member of our growing community. Here, you'll find a team that's inclusive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class. If you require any reasonable accommodation to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email your request to , including the title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
Job Requisition: R-26166<h3