|Date Posted||July 28, 2021|
Call Centre / CustomerService
Pay starts at $18.43
Logistics done differently.
Ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics, XPO Logistics is among the most admired companies in the world according to Fortune magazine. At XPO, you're more than a driver, you're a star on our customer service team, providing daily freight solutions to our customers. On our team, you'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including extended health benefits (medical, dental and vision), pension, life insurance, disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Bill shipments pursuant to applicable tariffs and pricing agreements
- Recognize and resolve documentation errors
- Assist customers with inquiries, including tracing shipments, rate quotes, tariff discrepancies and billing and invoicing questions
- Perform general clerical duties as assigned, including answering and directing phone calls, filing, data entry and billing
- Process over, short and damaged freight and related documentation for customer resolution
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Strong computer, typing and 10-key skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Availability to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings, nights and weekends
It'd be great if you also have:
- Transportation experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This job requires the ability to:
- Walk and/or stand for extended periods of time on a loading dock that is not climate-controlled and may be slippery
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Indianapolis
Job Segment: Customer Service Representative, Clerical, Supply, Logistics, Customer Service, Administrative, Operations